Pages

04 July 2011

Bukit Tinggi

Almost two weeks I left my blog! First, I was busy, last I was off work, so I did traveling with my family: Semarang and Puncak Bogor.  But Now, I am not talking about it, I still wanna share my traveling on the couple months ago : Bukit tinggi, West Sumatera!

I was excited , finally I could be there! This was my first time. I went with my friends. Only 2 days, but so many places we visited : Lembah Anai Waterfall, Goa Jepang, Ngarai Sianok, Port de Kock, Danau Maninjau, Birth House of Bung Hatta, Pantai Air Manis. 

First day, We stayed at the Hills Hotel, and the last day we stayed at Dahlia Hotel (class Melati ). Frankly, we preferred last hotel than first! Since it’s more cozy, simple and specially: more cheap. We just paid around IDR300.000,-.  Breakfast only one choice: lontong sayur ! but hm…delicious! Very recommended for backpacker! Located near the heart of city. Crowded when evening till night. Easy to get dinner!

Port De Kock

Goa Jepang

Ngarai Sianok

Danau Maninjau

Lembah Anai Waterfall

Pantai Air Manis

The Hills Hotel

Basically I was very enjoying this traveling, just one that made me sick: I've missed eating with salt fish, sambal, lalapan, vegetables like soup or such it! Very difficult to find Sundanese Restorant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment