Pages

26 July 2011

Rumah Air

Hufft,,...almost 1 month I have passed time posting here! what a busy day..so I couldn't write anything or posting something. I guess everybody who has visited here (hehe..I know I'm not a famous blogger., I just imagine if there are many visitors came here  hihi) and they got nothing new and special post here, so that made this blog is soo...boring! Ok..forgive me, I promise I will update as soon as I can.

Now, I wanna talk about Rumah Air. This place is near the Jungle Bogor. Hei..you know the Jungle? of course the Jungle is not a forest! the Jungle is only a name for water park in Bogor. Almost 2 years..(or more?) the Jungle is favorite water park. But now, I don't wanna talk about the Jungle! I wanna talk about Rumah Air as I said before. Rumah Air is a resto having playground, fishing pool, and outbound for children. Foods are quite delicious. Main course has Fish in various taste: grill, fried or steam. Complete! It's a kind of sundanese resto. that's why i like it! Lalap plus sambal ...and spicy mix vegetables, hm..yummy.

Beside foods, kids like this place since they could play ATV, fishing, and riding mini pedicab. How about prices? hm...for a place with many amenities, it seems reasonably if the price is rather expensive, right? moreover, I had lunch not everyday, just 1 day in 1 year..haha..




3 comments:

  1. wah kapan2 mesti ke sana nih....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku suka resto yg desainnya seperti ini, cocok banget utk keluarga, anak2 bisa main sepuasnya, orang tua jg bisa refreshing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah tempat yg asik buat ortu sama anak2nya :)

    ReplyDelete