Pages

06 July 2011

Jakarta, my second home!

How could? because almost all my life is spent here. Everyday I going work at 06.00 and back home at 17.00. So..12 hours per day I spend in Jakarta! I can feel every changes of this city more than Bogor (my first home). Sometimes I feel shame if someone ask me where is the good places for shopping in Bogor? or where the good places for food maniac? I just say "ehm..ehm...I don't know!" . 

But if you ask me where the place for cheap and tasty food in Jakarta ? I can shout:  Jalan Sabang! You can find there so many choice places. From Arabian, Chinese, Western till Indonesian /regional Cuisine, very complete! and the price is right , I mean cheap enough! 
Usually I have lunch with my friends at Ikan Bakar Manado! this place is across Wisata Kuliner Sabang. But if you don't like Manado cuisine, you can choose another foods around it. I bet you 'll not regret!

Then, talking about hotel, where is the good hotel in Jakarta? To me, I like Hotel Borobudur! why? because this hotel has many facilities and has an extensive rear garden. Fitness center, swimming pool, kids club and  jogging track with an exciting atmosphere! And this is what most I like from that hotel: a wide-wide playground!! it make your children asking to stay more than 2 nights and succeed emptying your pocket...ffiuu..

This hotel is a five-star with diamond hotel! located in the center of Jakarta. Close to business district, shopping mall, and governance's offices. How about foods?? Breakfast, lunch and dinner with various foods! choose it, take it and eat till you full!! xixixi....

How much room rate? hm..as a five star hotel, of course do not think the price is under IDR700.000 ! You can check it in Hotel's sites. Honestly, if I should pay myself, I won't choose this hotel. I can stay here, because my offices always held meeting here! hufg... dodgy!

playground in the back yard 



swimming pool, still in the back yard

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a comment over at my blog. :D

    Does your daughter enjoy traveling so far? Thanks for sharing your recommendations and photos with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm nice info, btw about Jakarta I always enjoying travelling with busway hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message! :) You have a great blog here, great pictures :) And Jasmine is so cute :D Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several places that I always visit whenever I go to Bogor i.e. Jl Suryakencana to eat Tauge Goreng, and Gedung Dalam to buy Asinan Bogor.
    Bogor also has places where people go to buy hand-bags but I forgot the name.

    Thank you for following my blog on Google Friend Connect. I have followed back (No.3).

    Let's keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Reviewer: she's very happy wherever I take her!!
    @Aulawi: Busway is good way among crowded area..
    @emma: thanks Emma!
    @Multibrand: do you mean Katulampa/Tajur? ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visitting my blog :D

    I've heard that Borobudur's oxtail soup is very delicious. Can you review it for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jasmine! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Next time we should meet and chit chat about Jakarta :)))

    ReplyDelete