Pages

12 July 2011

Chicken Noddles, I like it!

Do you like chicken noodles and meat ball ?? I like it so much. My friend know me so well, she recommended one place having delicious noodles and good price! That place is quite small and I think it not comfort for those who likes having a long time for lunch. To me, I don’t care about place. As long as foods are delicious and price is right (read: Cheap!! xixixi..) sure I ‘ll hunt eventhough  in the depth of sea.

Actually, in the beginning  me and my friends wanted had lunch in 7Eleven. But since there is not food I like,  I gave my friends good (or bad?) idea: “Let’s go out, I see noodles right beside! What do you think?”  My friends said : “Yeah, why not? Besides I feel ashame having lunch here! (he said that just because people around looks teenager!)

We just paid IDR12.000 for a bowl of chicken noodles, plus 3 pieces of meat ball, mushroom and fried dumpling. Hm…yummy! Upss..almost forgot, the place is in front of Alfa Midi  Jalan Salemba Raya. Try it out!



6 comments:

  1. wah, miee..kesukaanku tuh. kapan2 kalo ke daerah Salemba mau coba akh. Harganya gak terlalu mahal pula..hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I don't know why you can't see my photos as they are not on Photobucket, it's on bravenet. I hope you're having a good day.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,

    I also love Chicken Noodle, yummy!
    But I seldom pass Jalan Salemba.
    Next time I passed the road I'll stop and try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fanny: enak banget loh!
    @amina: i don't know why, but now some pics can be seen
    @multi: you won't be regret..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ngileeer, jadi pengen makan mie ayam ;D

    ReplyDelete