Pages

23 June 2011

Bandung, Again!

Hurray..I came again to Bandung! Seems once was not quite visit to this city! Because so many places that have not been visited, many foods and many shopping center unexplored.

This time I stayed at the Hotel Cipaku Garden jalan Setiabudi. Not far from University of Pendidikan Indonesia. First, when my car was entering this hotel, I was disappointed why my husband chosen this hotel? The Hotel was very far from highway! But after we arriving at the Hotel and we came into our cottage, wow….suddenly I fell in love! Our cottage was big enough for me, my husband and 3 children! There were a living room, spacious bedrooms with TV cable, and there was a terrace next to bedroom. This terrace overlooking a garden that have many trees looked like little jungle.
Deluxe room price was around IDR675.000 / night including breakfast. How was breakfast taste? Very delicious! With standard menu: chicken porridge, fried rice, eggs, bread, fruits, various juices and yuhuu….Serabi with various taste!!

After breakfast we went to the park which have grass field for children playing football.
Hey..look! there was a gateway to the ‘secret garden’! when I opened the gate, I looked a beautiful fishing ponds! The architecture of fishing ponds area looked like the Princess bathing. Beautiful!

We also spent the times by swimming ! There  were 3 pools: adulth, kids and water warm pool. Very complete!

I think I am not regret stayed here! Although the hotel location is quite far from highway, but it doesn't  matter, because the hotel give everything complete! 







4 comments:

  1. Nice hotel, love the garden and the fish pond, a good place for family's vacation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuhhhhh seger bgt tuch liat pemandangan di fotonya.......


    salam persahabatan selalu dr MENONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the pool.. so natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ASty: indeed!
    @Menone: banget! coba deh kesana! :D
    @ feel like "Keraton"

    ReplyDelete