Pages

22 June 2011

Malang, pretty cool!



This was my first time to Malang city. I was really glad finally visiting this city. I wanted to Jatim Park, Apple Garden, Sempu Island, Bromo, etc.


I stayed at Hotel Olino Garden Jalan Aries Munandar No. 41-45. This hotel is located in strategic area: surrounded by food places, close to the city park and shopping center. The Hotel is quite comfortable. The price is pretty cheap! Deluxe room costs around IDR450.000. Breakfast with standard menu: Chicken porridge, soup, bread, eggs and juice. Delicious! 
The atmosphere of Malang is almost like Bandung.  There is so many trees and pretty cold. I used a pedicab to go anywhere. Unfortunately, over there I did not get to go to the places as I mentioned before in the first line! Because of the rain falls all day, I am worried Jasmine would getting sick. We just went to a city park and shopping center. And  she was very enjoying in the city park, since there was a lot of pigeons!

Jasmine in hotel olino


city park





2 comments:

  1. Your baby looks happy played with the birds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 days she spent time with playing the birds!hm..

    ReplyDelete