Pages

12 October 2011

GURIH 7 Restaurant

Here I am..I am still alive , safe and sound! hehe..almost 1 month I left blogging world. I don't know why I feel so bored with blogging. Everybody told me that it's natural! Not all the time we like or love blogging. Sometimes, it looks boring, sometimes it looks great. It depends on your mood!

But for me, I almost forgot my blog since I 've got some silly stuffs in office. Beside that, I never go anywhere so that I don't have any idea to post something in my blog! Poor me. My family have been busy, they didn't have time to take vacation. Nor my office. Boss didn't give me a travel. grhh...

But fortunately, the rest of last week, one of my old sister celebrated their Anniversarry in a resto: GURIH  7. It's a family resto! Having a playground, fish pond, little waterfall ...amazing. Food? how about their foods? hm...enough delicious. but not too super! But for family gathering, this is a place I recommend! Check my photos below: 




No comments:

Post a Comment