Pages

09 August 2011

Thamrin City

Seems almost all people know this shopping center so well ! except me! poor me... (or lucky me?) Last friday, my fren asked me to accompany her. So, that 's the first time I visited there!

First, I told my self: all goods sale here surely be expensive! But, surprised... when we bought hijab and mukena, the price is right! hihi...So, over there I bought something not urgent and really..really suck, coz' out of my plans, just because I loved that price. What's the hell? My fren said  "don't be greedy, Sis! tommorow still coming, you don't have to buy everything today!" 

Thamrin City is used to be named JaCC (Jakarta Community Center). This place is not far from Tanah Abang. What I like from here? I can find out quite cheap Muslim clothes !! During the holy month, there are some various Muslim clothes. Want to have clothes like Ida Royani? you'll get it! or maybe like Syahrani? wohoho..of course not like in her video clip with Anang.... 

Thinking that I should buy something for my servants, I told my fren:  'before Idul Fitri- we must come here again! I have to buy hijab and mukena for my servant and my mother in law..."  Enough for today! Thanks God, I didn't move my banks onto my wallet! 


4 comments:

  1. It is hard to resist things when they are on sale or at a good price. It's really fun too, except when all the good prices add up to one really big price. lol. Sounds like fun though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is not too late to wish you a Happy Eidul Fitri 1432H.
    I can imagine how you felt when you your computer is not working. I glad that it is okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ria: thanks
    @Heart: Indeed!
    @Nizam: so boring. sure!

    ReplyDelete